Unplug the power cord for 30 seconds, then plug the player back in and wait. This may take 10 minutes or so to run through all of its connectivity tests. Then please follow these steps and gather the following information:
- On the back of the player, is there a network cable plugged into the network port? If yes, are there lights flashing next to the cable?
- Press the QMENU buton
- Use the ARROW DOWN button until you see MAIN MENU and press ENTER
- Use the ARROW DOWN button until you see DIAGNOSTICS and press ENTER
- Please record the following from the DIAGNOSTICS menu:
- Device ID
- SW Version
- IP Address
- Network Type
- Time and date
- Press the QMENU button
- Use the ARROW DOWN button until you see HELP and press ENTER
- Use the ARROW DOWN button until you see LAST CONNECT
- What does this line say?
- Use the ARROW DOWN button until you see INFO MESSAGES
- Record all information here. Use page down to gather all messages
If the player is reading connect error, try plugging it into a different port on your router and repeat the steps above.
Ensure that virtual ports 22 and 11024 are open outbound
If everything above has been completed and verified, and you’re still getting a connect error, please call Support 800-584-4653 x6504