Family managers can log into the Share app to see community information, manage their loved one's media and appointments, and view their loved one's participation in activities.
To create a family manager account for the Share app:
- Log into the admin console.
- Open the campus community.
- Go to the Directory.
- Select Residents.
- Locate the resident (you can search by name using the field at the top of the screen). Click on the resident to open their account.
- On the resident's Home page, click Add Family Manager.
- Type in the family manager's name and email address, then click Save.
This will create a family manager account and send the family member an email with instructions for logging into the app, along with a QR Code they can scan for easy login.
You can also use the Download Family Handout button on resident's Home page in the admin console to generate a handout that explains the Share app and includes the resident's Share email address. The family handout can be distributed to all of the resident's family members; even if they are not using the Share app, they can still email the resident at their Share email address to send them updates, pictures, and videos. Those will be available to the resident to view in the Share app.
Family managers can read more about using the app in the Family Manager Guide.