The blue buttons on the Share remote are programmable, allowing you to utilize a single remote to operate both the Share player and your TV.
Note: You cannot program the black buttons on the Share remote, only the blue ones.
To program the Share remote:
- Press and hold the red power button for ~5 seconds until the red light stays lit.
- Point the sensor at the tip of the Share remote right at the sensor at the tip of the TV remote.
- Press the button to be programmed on the Share remote. The red light will flash.
- Press the desired button on the TV remote. The red light on the Share remote will flash twice then stay lit.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 on the other buttons you wish to program.
- When finished, press and hold the LS button until the red light turns off.
If the red light turns off while you are still programming the remote, you will need to restart at step 1.
To remove custom programming from a Share remote, press and hold the LS button and the black down arrow button ~5 seconds until the red light blinks three times.