Share digital signage provides a voiceover option that will automatically read your slideshow text as the slideshow plays, which can be very helpful for viewers with vision issues.
You can turn the slideshow narration on and off on each digital signage player by following these steps:
- With the player connected to the TV and to power, press the LS button on the remote to enter On Demand mode.
- Use the down arrow on the remote to scroll down to Settings.
- In Settings, use the arrows on the remote to select Slideshow Voice-Over.
- Press the OK button to turn voiceover on.
- Use the arrows on the remote to navigate back to Home and select Start Slideshow.
Some things to note about the voiceover feature:
- Voiceover reads text from menu, activity, announcement, and curated content slides.
- Voiceover does not read text from time, weather, birthday, in memory, custom slides, or picture captions.
- The voiceover feature cannot be used simultaneously with music programs.