- Log into the InspireX portal in SpectrioCloud to verify that your player has been checking in and is a "Healthy" status.
- Check that the audio cable is securely connected to the player.
- Check the WiFi or network connection to ensure the player is online. The green and yellow lights on the back of the player should be lit.
- Power cycle the player. Find the serial number on the bottom of the player.
- Serial number begins with 9: unplug the player from the power source and remove the SD card. Wait 15 seconds, replace the SD card, and plug the player back in.
- Serial number begins with another number: unplug from the power source, wait 15 seconds, and plug it back in.
Five minutes after you complete the steps above, If your player continues to have issues please contact Spectrio Support at 800-584-4653, or firstname.lastname@example.org.