There are two main reasons why you may be seeing this screen:
1. There is no content configured for the media player.
Resolution: Content is configured using Spectrio's web-based content management system. If you do not have a login to the content management system, please contact the Spectrio Sales department for information on how to configure the device's content.
2. The device may not have an active Internet connection.
Resolution: Press the power button on the Media System once to pull up the on-screen diagnostics. Make sure that “Yes” is shown under the “Connected” section on the bottom left.
- If “Yes” does not appear under the “Connected” section, restart the Media System by pressing the power button 5 times quickly, waiting 15 seconds until the machine turns off and then pressing the power button to turn it back on.
- After 15 minutes, open the diagnostics page again by pressing the power button.
- If “Yes” is still not listed under the “Connected” section, contact Spectrio Support at 800.584.4653.