Please see this article regarding how to log into the EngageDSX app via SpectrioCloud.
- In the side menu under Network, select Hubs and then click the “New Hub” button at the top.
- Fill out all pertinent details about the player including its name or description, location with address & ZIP code.
- Leave the default settings in place, and click Save to proceed.
- Now, find your new Hub, select it, and click the “Register Hub" checkmark icon.
- In the pop-up window, type in the 4-digit alphanumeric code you’re seeing on the screen where you’ve connected your player. Your new hub is now registered and connected.