Please see this article regarding how to log into the EngageDSX app via SpectrioCloud.
- Find your licensed Channels by looking to the side menu under Network, and then select Channels.
- You might have only one channel license or several, but find one that is unlinked to connect to your new Hub, select it, and click the “Edit Channel” pencil icon.
- Under ‘Map To A Hub’, use the drop-down menu to select the Hub you wish to link this Channel to.
- Next, select Display 1 as the default for any single-screen configurations and then click Save.
- Your Channel and Hub are now linked and ready to accept content schedules.