Please see this article regarding how to log into the EngageDS app via SpectrioCloud.
Click the Edit button to view the options.
Name - lets you add text to the top of your screen.
Ticker - shows a feed of headlines or your own messages you can enter in, to scroll along the bottom edge of the screen.
Date & Time - shows in the top right corner of your display.
Weather - show or hide in the right-hand panel.
Custom Messages - show in the right panel
Images - upload custom graphics that show in the right panel.
Social Media - show or add feeds, with the ability to choose several options for how far back we want to retrieve posts from social media. Since it’s so instant, you can set it to a few days, a week, or from the beginning of time.
Under that, you have the chance to pick the social media feeds you want to follow on your board. If you need help with what text goes in the field, you can click for help for each one.
Stocks - Toggle on or off, and then select which stocks will display.
Add some menu items and pricing - This would be good for an automotive shop or restaurant, or any business that would like to show a list of products and pricing.
Background Music - generic tracks for some easy listening background music when content without audio plays. It’s a good way to help bridge the gap between entertainment content. You can also adjust the volume.
Creating or Adding Content
Using the Spectrio Content Library
Click the Add Content button from your playlist.
Under the Categories tab, you’ll see the available categories for playlist.
- Build Your Own - professionally-designed templates that allow you to quickly create custom content
- General Purpose - non-industry specific content the will compliment your main messaging
- Industry Content - industry-specific content
Clicking any of these will open them up, and new category choices will appear on the left-hand side. You can click back and forth through all of these to explore the content library manually. As you navigate further down the folders, you can use the links next to the You Are Here text to jump back to any level.
If you have specific content in mind, you can also search by keywords in the search bar.
The Tags drop-down lets you see what other tags are associated with the content.
You can also use Sort to check for the newest content.
Uploading Your Own Graphics or Videos
- In the left-hand menu, click the Upload Media button.
- Drag and drop your files into the dialogue box, or click Add Files to search your computer. Note that you can upload multiple files at a time if you need to. Click here for specifications.
- Once you’ve selected the files, click Start Upload.
- Once the upload is complete, you will be brought to Step 2, where you choose which playlists you want to add the files to. If you only manage once screen, there will only be one option. Otherwise, check only the screens you want the content to appear on.
- Click Save.
Adding Content to a Playlist:
- Click the playlist you want to edit.
- Click Add Content in any open slot.
- On the Add Content menu, you can choose to upload your own content, choose to build your own content or browse our general-purpose libraries which include content tailored for a variety of industries.
Changing the Order of a Playlist:
- From the Dashboard, select Playlists.
- Click the Playlist you want to rearrange.
- Drag and drop the content to arrange the order.
- Click Publish to push changes to your screen(s).
Scheduling Content Already in Playlist
- Navigate to your Playlist and find a piece of content you wish to schedule.
- Click Edit, and then the Schedule tab.
- Set a Stop Date.
Scheduling New Content
- Click Upload Media, find the file you wish to upload to add to the Playlist. See this article for detailed steps on adding new content.
- Click Edit, Schedule, and then choose our Start and Stop Dates.
- Click Save Changes.
Social Media Integration
EngageDS offers options for a business to integrate their Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages and feeds. Click here for details on how to integrate your social media on your EngageDS signage.
Menu Board Options
If your EngageDS signage includes menu board options, click here for details on how to edit your pricing and options.