Are you having trouble accessing your CCHD Account? Let's try resetting your password.
Only account administrators are able to reset staff accounts. If you are not an administrator you will need to locate your company's CCHD account administrator for assistance.
If you are the administrator of the CommandCenterHD account, please follow these steps to reset passwords.
- Log on to CommandCenterHD
- Go to the wrench icon in the upper right corner of the program.
- In the drop-down menu that will appear, select “users”
- Check the box next to the user that needs their password reset.
- A new toolbar will appear, click the lock icon with the arrows around to reset the password.
- A new window will appear with 2 options - send a reset password link or enter the password now. Choose the "Send Reset Link to User” and then click save.
- Instruct the user to check their email and go through the steps of resetting their password. NOTE: sometimes this email will go to the spam folder in their email.
Give us a call at 877-607-0562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.