1. Plug a keyboard and mouse into the digital signage device.
2. At this screen, press [Alt] + [F4]. This should kill the player’s engine and you should see the IW Logo with a Player Offline message.
3. Press [Alt] + [F3] to open the Application Finder.
4. In the Search bar in the top right, type: test browser
5. Locate the Industry Weapon Test Browser and launch it. This will open a browser window on the device.
6. Next we’ll need to access the device’s web interface. In the URL Address bar, type: localhost
7. This will prompt the user for a login:
- Username: admin
- Password: default
8. Navigate to the Network Configuration tab on the left side of the page.
9. Set DHCP to ‘Disabled’
10. Enter the new IP address and network information in the appropriate fields
11. Click Save and wait for the changes to be confirmed
12. Navigate to the Power tab on the left navigation pane and select ‘Restart’
13. The player will reboot with the newly configured IP.