The “Edit Schedule” tab of the Schedule window is where you can set up the timings for your Shows. You will see this when you schedule something for the first time, or when you go to the Calendar to view what is scheduled. Simply click on an active schedule on the calendar and the window will appear. Then you will need to select values for the following:
1) The channel (or channel groups) to which you want to schedule the selected show(s)
2) The repeats for how often the show repeats (All Day Every Day means it plays 24 hours a day)
3) The start date and end date (by default, the end date is set to “Never end”)
4) The starting and ending times (if the show is NOT set to all day every day)
5) For any Repeats option other than “All Day, Every Day”, you can also select the “Override” checkbox, if you want that show to override other content during that time period. For instance, if you just want to play a show around Noon each day, or once a month, etc., then you can check the Override checkbox, and during that time frame, that will be the only content that plays.
Click on Save when you are done making your selections. You should then see a confirmation message at the top of the page, letting you know the Schedule has been saved.