AppBridge VM Configuration
CommandCenterHD Zone Setup
Configuring your Account to work with your AppBridge
- Login to your CommandCenterHD account.
- On the CommandCenterHD Dashboard, hover your mouse over the wrench icon in the upper right and then click on the Configuration link.
- Click on the Add Zone button.
- Choose a Zone Name and a Zone ID to associate with this AppBridge.
- To save your changes click on the Save Zone button.
*Make note of your Account Name, unique pin, and Zone ID from this page before moving on to the VM AppBridge Setup.
AppBridge VM Setup
Configuring your AppBridge
- Download VM Image from the following link, credentials provided by Spectrio account rep: https://www.industryweapon.com/support/
- Bring the image online through your VM solution.
- Once the image is online, open the console screen.
- Login using credentials below:Username = setip, Password = setip
- Enter networking information as prompted.
- Your device will reboot with the applied credentials.
- When device is powered on again, open a web browser and navigate to the applied IP address to access the AppBridge’s web interface.Username = admin, Password = default
- Click the Account button.
- Update the following:
This unique name can be found in your CommandCenterHD Configuration page and is a case-sensitive field.
Your account ID can also be seen as the text that appears between http:// and .channelshd.com in your account’s URL.
For example, http://spectrio.channelshd.com spectrio would be the account ID.
This unique pin can be found in your CommandCenterHD Configuration page and is a case-sensitive field.
The Zone ID must first be set in your CommandCenterHD Configuration page to identify your AppBridge. Follow the steps in the first section of this guide CommandCenterHD Zone Setup to create a Zone ID, this is a case-sensitive field.
- After making your changes to the Account Configuration section, press the Save button.
- You will receive the following message: “Account information saved. Please restart the AppBridge for IP configuration changes to take effect.”
- To restart your AppBridge, click on the Power link on the left side of the page.
- Click on the Restart AppBridge button on the next page, your AppBridge will then boot into your updated information.
Give us a call at 800-584-4653 or email email@example.com.