Spectrio Nano (Single Screen, Windows Model)
Setting up your new digital signage player in less than 5 minutes
What’s in the box:
- Spectrio Nano Player
- Power Adapter
- HDMI Cable
- Network Cable
- Wireless Antenna
- Plug in the Power (1)
- Connect HDMI Cable (2)
- Connect the Ethernet Cable (3)
The device should automatically power on, otherwise, use the power button on the front.
The player will boot up and display a Registration code.
Call Spectrio Video Support to register the device.
Need to connect via WiFi?
What you will need:
- USB Mouse
- USB Keyboard
- WiFi SSID + Passkey
- Double right-click on the desktop, click on “Stop Player” to exit the player software.
- Click the Restore Taskbar.exe red icon on the desktop.
- Connect to the wireless network through the taskbar network icon or Windows Settings - Network.
- When finished, click on the Apply Taskbar Eliminator.exe green icon shortcut, then the StartUpPlayer.exe shortcut on the desktop to restart the player software. Alternatively, if you reboot the computer, it will relock the desktop and start the software back up.