The TELink 700a is a digital on hold playback system that easily installs on most business phone systems. This technology allows engineers to update audio over a standard phone line directly connected to the unit. The TELink comes standard with non-volatile high-density flash memory for reliable, trouble-free playback over the business phone system. Connectivity is versatile, including fax line sharing, voice line sharing, and distinctive ring compatibility.
Ideal for clients broadcasting time-sensitive information where accurate, fast delivery is essential, as well as the multi-location enterprise where a hands-free solution is a must.
- Flash memory for audio playback
- Download via standard analog phone line
- Fax share or dedicated line
- RCA audio output jack to phone system
- Remote and onsite volume control
- 8-ohm and 1k-ohm selector switch
- Secure password protection
- RJ11 and audio cords included
- Wall mount hardware included