The iLink is an internet-connected music and messaging system with two independent audio output channels. Our professional engineers manage and update new content through the internet, creating a robust, secure, and scalable platform for On-Hold Marketing and On-Premise Messaging and Music.
The dual independent output channels have the ability to broadcast unique audio content simultaneously to two separate zones, as well as blend and fade any incoming external music source. Playlist schedules can be created, allowing for specifically-targeted content by month, day, or time of day, providing a feature-rich, hands-free solution.
- Plays MP3 files from NAND flash memory
- 2GB memory capacity
- Two independent audio channels
- Two separate BGM inputs
- DHCP or Static IP compatible
- Pull: iLink initiates updates
- Push: Spectrio sends audio to iLink for updates
- Connects through standard TCP/IP
- Secure password protection