Interactive and App Content: Embedded Web Pages (HTML)
Add HTML assets from MediaHD to your Template.
Intro to Embedded Web Pages in Interactive and App Content
Embedded Web Page allows you to add HTML assets created in MediaHD's HTML section.
Not seeing the HTML section in MediaHD? Talk with your Account Manager for more information by calling 877-344-8450 ext. 2.
Adding Embedded Web Page(s)
1. In the Interactive and App Content section, click the Add Embedded Web Page text.
2. In the window that pops up over the Template, choose the HTML App asset you'd like to add. Then, click Select Media.
The asset will then show towards the top left corner of the Template.
3. Then, click Save Template and the asset will then populate within the dimensions of the orange box.
Moving an Embedded Web Page
To move the asset, click and drag it to the desired location.
Sizing an Embedded Web Page
To change the dimensions of the asset, drag out, or in, the arrow from the bottom right corner of the asset.
If you would like to change the dimensions, you can hold down the Shift key while scaling to customize the size to your liking.
To change the formatting, double-click on the asset to view the Format Window.
Within the Format Window, you'll see the options below for the asset:
- Make Full Screen - Check this box if you'd like to make the HTML asset cover the full resolution of the Template.
- Position - Manually set the X and Y Coordinates for the asset, if you would prefer to not set the position by dragging it.
- Dimensions - Manually adjust the size of the asset. You can also change the dimensions by dragging out the arrow at the bottom right corner of the asset box.
When you are satisfied with the look and positioning of your asset, click Close at the bottom right corner of the Format Window.
4. Click Save Template to confirm your changes.
Removing Embedded Web Page(s)
To remove the Embedded Web Page asset(s) from the Template, double-click on asset to view the Format Window, and click the Delete button at the bottom of the window.
Then, click Save Template to save the changes.