Interactive and App Content: App Content (HTML)
Add HTML assets created using a multitude of Apps in CommandCenterHD to your Template.
Intro to App Content in Interactive and App Content
App Content allows you to add HTML assets created in specific CommandCenterHD (CCHD) Apps. Those Apps include:
If you would like to utilize any of the Apps listed above, talk with your Account Manager for more information by calling 877-344-8450 ext. 2.
Adding App Content
1. In the Interactive and App Content section, click the Add App Content text.
2. In the window that pops up over the Template, choose the HTML App asset you'd like to add. Then, click Select Media.
The asset will then show towards the top left corner of the Template.
3. Then, click Save Template and the asset will then populate within the dimensions of the orange box.
Moving App Content
To move the asset, click and drag it to the desired location.
Sizing App Content
To change the dimensions of the asset, drag out, or in, the arrow from the bottom right corner of the asset.
If you would like to change the dimensions, you can hold down the Shift key while scaling to customize the size to your liking.
To change the formatting, double-click on the asset to view the Format Window.
Within the Format Window, you'll see the options below for the asset:
- Make Full Screen - Check this box if you'd like to make the HTML asset cover the full resolution of the Template.
- Position - Manually set the X and Y Coordinates for the asset, if you would prefer to not set the position by dragging it.
- Dimensions - Manually adjust the size of the asset. You can also change the dimensions by dragging out the arrow at the bottom right corner of the asset box.
When you are satisfied with the look and positioning of your asset, click Close at the bottom right corner of the Format Window.
4. Click Save Template to confirm your changes.
Removing App Content
To remove the App Content asset(s) from the Template, double-click on asset to view the Format Window, and click the Delete button at the bottom of the window.
Then, click Save Template to save the changes.