A Series Configuration
A Series Player Requirements
The first step to configuring your Spectrio A Series Player is to ensure the necessary hardware connections are in place. This includes a power adapter, HDMI cable, and an Ethernet connection.
- A network connection that conforms to our network topology
- An active Spectrio MediaBridge installed onto your network is required for content to synchronize successfully
- Access to your CommandCenterHD account from a computer
- Access to the network where the player will be connected
Configuring Your A Series Player
- Power on your A Series Player and it will pull a DHCP address from your network, and launch into the authorization screen. The DHCP address is displayed at the top of the screen prior to an authorization code appearing.*If your player does not display an authorization code once powered on, this means your player does not automatically have cloud access.
Adding Your A Series Player into CommandCenterHD
- On your CommandCenterHD Dashboard hover over the icon Wrench in the upper right and click Devices.
- From the Device Manager screen, click Authorize Smart Device.
- Enter the authorization code from your player display and then click on the Authorize button
- A new window will pop up prompting you to fill out information for this player. Be sure to fill out the required fields listed below:
Choose a name to identify this player.
Active status will allow the player to sync content.
Choose your screen orientation.
Choose the content Channel you would like this player to display.
Select the MediaBridge connect mode.
Enter this player’s location and click on the “Get Location” button.
It will then take 5-10 minutes to register and then begin to download the necessary files for playback. Once these are downloaded, you will see content playback on the screen. The player will also apply any new firmware version found during this process, this could take up to 30 minutes.
To check the status of your A Series player, find it in the list of devices on the “Manage Devices” screen in CommandCenterHD. Under the “Status” column, you will see an image of a yellow question mark next to each active player. If you simply click on the question mark next to your player, you will be able to see if your player has made it online or if an error has occurred in the process.
Accessing the A Series Player Web Console
- After registering your device in CommandCenterHD, if you would like to access the player for device management purposes, on a workstation that has network access to your player, open a web browser and enter the IP address displayed on the Industry Weapon Splash Screen into the URL bar.Username = adminPassword = default
You will arrive at the page shown below:
- On this page you will see your device already configured to your Account ID, Device ID and Account Pin. Provided your player has access to the cloud, the MediaBridge IP address will be automatically detected, and you can manage your device from here.*If your player does not have cloud access, you will need to manually enter in the MediaBridge IP address. This is done under the IP Configuration section, in the MediaBridge IP field.
Controlling Volume on the A Series Player
- On a workstation that has network access to your player, open a web browser and enter the IP address displayed on the Industry Weapon Splash Screen into the URL bar.Username = adminPassword = default
- Navigate to the Device Configuration section.
- Here you can adjust the volume Output (Device or Display), and control the volume using the slider.
- Click the Save button to save your volume settings.
Give us a call at 877-607-0562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.