Sharing content via your media systems is easier than ever before with our Twitter application. Highlight news, photos, and videos with minimal effort—configure a few simple options, and whenever you post content to your Twitter timeline, it will find its way to your media systems shortly thereafter.
1) First, navigate to the App Library tab for your machine.
2) Scroll to Twitter App, and press Add.
3) Select the account whose posts you’d like to display by entering the Twitter Username.
4) Use the Maximum Age text box to define how far back the application should go to display posts—by default, the application will only show posts from the past thirty days.
5) To filter out text-only tweets, check the “Media Only” checkbox. This will prevent tweets that don't have an image, video clip, or link from showing up on your media system (this is optional).
6) You can use the Background Color dropdown to control the color displayed behind the tweet. By default, Twitter's blue color will be used if nothing is selected.
7) Once you’ve filled out all desired fields, press the blue checkmark to save your changes.
Once you’ve finished setting up your Twitter display app, don’t forget to press the Update Now button to make your changes take immediate effect!