Email Address Configuration
First, make sure that there is an email address configured in the Spectrio portal and that this is the email address you want the emails to be sent to.
- Log into the Spectrio portal.
- Click the location you would like to configure in the left panel.
- Examine the “STIHL Dealer Emails” field, and check the email address for any typos.
- You can click the "+" button if you want to send the confirmations to more addresses.
- Click “Save” after you make any edits.
Check if the email is in your spam/junk folder. If it is there, mark it as “not spam” so that it will not be flagged as spam in the future. If you are using Gmail, create a filter to help prevent messages from Spectrio going to your spam/junk folder.
If the previous suggestions did not help, please contact your IT department or email service provider and ask them to check whether emails from us are being filtered out, and request that the “vs-networks.com” and "spectrio.com" domains be added to their whitelist.
If the above steps do not allow for our emails to go through, please contact Spectrio Support at 800.584.4653 and we will work with you to resolve the issue.