Campaign Slide Editor: App Content
Add, edit, or remove assets from specific Apps in CommandCenterHD to your Campaign Slide.
Intro to App Content in the Campaign Slide Editor
App Content allows you to add HTML assets created in specific CommandCenterHD (CCHD) Apps. Those Apps include:
If you would like to utilize any of the Apps listed above, talk with your Account Manager for more information by calling 877-344-8450 ext. 2.
Adding App Content to a Slide
1. On the Toolbar at the bottom of the page, click Apps.
2. Click, hold, and drag the asset from Apps and onto the slide.
Moving App Content
To move the asset, click and drag it to the desired location.
Sizing App Content
To change the dimensions of the asset, drag out, or in, the arrow from the bottom right corner of the asset.
If you would like to change the dimensions, you can hold down the Shift key while scaling to customize the size to your liking.
To change the formatting, double-click on asset to view the Format Window.
Within the Format Window, you'll see the options below for the asset:
- Make Full Screen - Check this box if you'd like to make the HTML asset cover the full resolution of the Campaign Slide.
- Position - Manually set the X and Y Coordinates for the asset, if you would prefer to not set the position by dragging it.
- Dimensions - Manually adjust the size of the asset. You can also change the dimensions by dragging out the arrow at the bottom right corner of the asset box.
When you are satisfied with the look and positioning of your asset, click Apply at the bottom left corner of the Format Window.
Click Save on the Toolbar at the bottom to confirm your changes.
Removing App Content
To remove the App Content asset(s) from the Campaign, double-click on asset to view the Format Window, and click the Remove button in the top right corner of the window.
Then, click Save on the Toolbar to confirm the changes on the Slide.