Images to Campaign
The Images to Campaign functionality allows you to upload a collection of images to a folder and create a campaign directly from those images at a click of a button.
First, you’ll want to create a new folder if you do not already have one created.
- Log into CommandCenterHD and click on MediaHD
- Click the Add Folder button on the left-hand side of the MediaHD screenName your folderTabs and Group assignment are optional
- The folder will appear on the left-hand side of the screen under the Add Folder button.You can drag-and-drop files into their respective folders.If you open the folder first then select Add Media any of the media you upload will automatically go into the folder.Ensure that all of the images are the same aspect ratio and similar resolution for the best result when using the Folder to Campaign feature.
Utilizing Images to Campaign
- With your folder opened, you can click on located in the upper right to automatically create a campaign from all of the assets within the folderName your campaignSelect your Slide duration: we recommend between 10 and 20 seconds. Choose your Campaign Format: Horizontal or VerticalSelect a Template: Choose your background option. Click Save and Create Slides to create your campaign
Images to Campaign Creator
Once you’ve selected Save and Create Slides you can now edit your slides.
- Edit the slide name
- Activate or Deactivate the slide
- Set an Activation and/or Deactivation date for the slide
- Click to the right of the edit fields and you drag and rearrange the slides
Edit Slides window
The generated campaign will be available for use in CampaignsHD. Schedule as you would any other Campaign.