ShareFile App - Tutorial
Installing the ShareFile App
1. On your CommandCenterHD Dashboard click on the Apps section on your navigation bar.
2. You can search for or scroll through the Store to find the ShareFile App, click on the App.
3. On the next page click on the Activate button.
- Note: if you are not the Administrator for CommandCenterHD, you will see a “Request Install” which will be sent to your company’s Administrator for installation. Please contact your account manager if this App is not available to you.
4. Once the app is installed, it will display in the Apps section under My Apps in CommandCenterHD.
Accessing ShareFile Content in CommandCenterHD
1. Open the ShareFile App.
2. Click on the LOGIN TO SHAREFILE button and enter your ShareFile credentials.
3. The App will begin to sync your ShareFile content with CommandCenterHD.
4. Once the syncing has completed you will be asked to choose a default save folder from CommandCenterHD.
Your ShareFile content will be added to the selected CommandCenterHD folder.
5. You can now check mark which folders and/or files you would like to add into your selected CommandCenterHD folder, you can also choose to sync over all of your ShareFile content by toggling the Sync All button in the top right of the App.