SAML App - Tutorial
- Provide the metadata URL or file to Spectrio
- Spectrio will configure on our end and send over our metadata URL (approx. 2-3 days)
- Import our metadata URL
- Set up in your CommandCenterHD Account• Access the SAML App located in System Apps
Configurable fields within SSO:
“upn” => unique user ID
“givenname” => first name
“surname” => last name
“emailaddress” => email
- Once SSO is enabled in CommandCenterHD, all users that log in through SSO will have a shell account created.
- For initial setup, everyone that logs in will get a new user account created. The SSO users denotes SSO on the user page.
- There is a merge user option within the User section of CommandCenterHD. You will want to merge the non-SSO user to the SSO user to maintain the non-SSO setting with the new account.
- Ensure SAML or ADFS App is enabled in advance, but not both at the same time.